Our tours are carefully planned to offer you a comfortable balance of sightseeing, entertainment, and leisure time. Optional Excursions provide the flexibility to choose between leisure time or additional sightseeing activities. The optional excursions we offer are listed alphabetically below along with approximate prices and times. Detailed descriptions and current pricing of the specific excursions for your tour will be included with your Trip Documents Packet.
• Unless otherwise noted, optional excursions must be booked with and paid to your tour manager in Europe.
• Prices in this brochure are in U.S. Dollars. VISA®, MASTERCARD®, or DISCOVER (no other credit cards are accepted) are recommended to avoid carrying excessive cash and exchange rate fluctuations. You must be able to present the actual card to your tour manager. If you bring a DISCOVER card, be sure to also bring a VISA® or MASTERCARD® because DISCOVER is not widely accepted in Europe.
• Cash payments during the tour must be in Euros.
• Personal checks and traveler’s checks are not accepted.
• Operation of all excursions is subject to sufficient participation, and some excursions are subject to favorable weather conditions. Your tour manager reserves the right to make changes to or cancel these excursions at his/her sole discretion.
A local guide will point out some of the highlights of the Accademia Gallery in Florence, with a focus on one of Michelangelo’s most famous sculptures, "David."
Enjoy a guided tour of the Colosseum. Dating from 80 AD, this is one of the greatest works of Roman architecture and engineering. The visit also includes entrance to the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill.
A unique evening awaits you at a spirited restaurant in the heart of Rome. You will be served a multicourse meal of Italian specialties, accompanied by wine. Following dinner, singers will bring some of Italy’s most beloved arias to life during engaging and entertaining performances.